Alton Golf Club relies heavily on the effort of volunteers.
Our Volunteers carry out a number of tasks around the course, normally completed by green staff, such as
* Cutting the rough
* Cutting Tees
* Trimming and maintaining bunkers
* Maintaining woodland, fencing and boundary areas
* Harvesting wood from the woodland for our club house fire
* Assisting with machine maintenance
* Various building projects ranging from irrigation systems to erecting building extensions
The membership is eternally grateful to this bunch of merry people.
If you are interested in volunteering contact our Professional who co-ordinates the volunteers together with our Head of Greens.